Discover the new way of training through this Condensed Apprenticeship Program!
What is it?
- 1 yr. of training in 12 total days
- Split into 4 separate quarters
- Each quater will have three, 8-hour days of online class (9am - 5:30pm)
What are the benefits?
- Students will recieve instruction, complete homework assignments, and ask questions all while an instructor is present online.
- Learn a chunk of information in a short amount of time, and then turn their focus solely on the hands-on education at work.
- Enjoy 3 month breaks from school between each quarter.
Benefits to Contractors
- Employees will only miss 8 days of work for school in a full year.
- The rest of the time, employees will be more focused on work.
- Reduced employee turnover when a company offers training.
- Job specific training provides your employees with the skills needed to succeed.
- Contractors may qualify for a $1,000 tax credit for each apprentice enrolled.
ACTA is the apprenticeship for you!
We have been training apprentices in California since 1972 and have recently expanded to South Carolina. For questions about the condensed apprenticeship or if you are interested in enrolling an apprentice, email email@example.com.
*Ask about the grants available to you.
How our "Live" Online Training Works
On ACTA's Online Campus, every student interacts "live" with their instructor. Even students with little computer experience find it easy to engage in class activities, go on web field trips with the class, ask questions, and most importantly, learn what they need to know to benefit themselves and their employer.
- Computer or Tablet
- Headset with microphone or a dial in audio connection
- Internet Connection
- Basic Math Skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Testing and Certification
A Journeyman's Certificate of Completion will be awarded to apprentices who successfully complete all class requirements and finish 6500 work hours.
For more information on membership benefits and pricing, please click on the button below.